The Acusticus Professional software offers plenty of possibilities for the design of an acoustic and radio project of warning systems. On the one hand, it enables its users to choose […]Read more ›
Electronic sirens have a number of essential parameters and characteristics that greatly affect their functionality, effectiveness, and possibilities. The first question that arises is usually the same: What is the […]Read more ›
How to estimate background noise and make the most suitable acoustic project
Background noise is one of the most important factors that affect sound transmission. It is an advantage that it is measureable and, under certain conditions, it is even possible to […]Read more ›
How to Buy a Siren Fitting Your Needs – FAQs with Explanations of What You Need Know
Choosing an electronic siren before its purchase can be a difficult task; however, by understanding your options and finding answers to the right questions, you will be able to choose […]Read more ›
- Do You Know … Why the Pavian Electronic Siren Is Called Pavian?
- How to Choose the Right Electrical Enclosure for a Warning Siren?
- Warning System in the King Abdul Aziz Sea Port, Dammam, Saudi Arabia
- Which 10 Characteristics Should University Warning Systems Meet?
- Bono Siren for the Holy Cross College Catholic Sixth Form College and University Centre