Mass warning systems for airports
A powerful mass warning and notification system designed for airports and offered by the Telegrafia company usually consists of one to ten sirens, depending on the size of the airport. A comprehensive and intuitive control system is provided by the OCP16 control panel or Vektra® software applications. Special mobile sirens can also be used that can be easily placed on various vehicles.
- The mass warning system covers the entire airport with a warning signal and serves mainly:
- for mass public warning,
- for evacuation in case of danger,
- for reporting emergencies,
- for scaring birds off airport land to avoid bird-plane collisions.
- The notification system promptly informs the responsible persons/responders in the form of a voice or text message of the occurrence of an emergency. It saves valuable time for making the necessary decisions.
The airport warning and notification system solution is designed to comply with the most stringent current standards set for its reliability and robustness, helping to meet all modern safety and security requirements of the 21st century.
You might be interested
Acusticus Professional background noise Bono siren church bell City Warning System Communications Channels control centre Dam dam warning system Early Warning and Notification Systems early warning system earthquake electronic bell Electronic church bell electronic siren electronic sirens fire fire station Flood Gibon siren Horns Industrial alert system industry national warning system natural disasters natural warning system notification systems oil company partner PA system Pavian CAR siren Pavian siren Peace Marathon port Screamer Telegrafia tsunami Tsunami siren university urban Vektra video volcanic eruptions Warning solution warning system