Can you imagine that only by 3 clicks of a mouse you can send a text, voice, or e-mail message to several people at once?
Do you know how important it is to save time in an emergency situation? Moreover, do you know that only by three clicks of a mouse you can notify the emergency services and save human lives?
And, do you know that you can summon your staff members to an important meeting in a few seconds?
Everything is possible using the right system!
Vektra® Notification is a user-friendly software tool ready to send any message to any number of recipients. Read about five essential attributes of Vektra® Notification:
1. Vektra® Notification offers notification using a range of types of communications channels.
2. All messages, as well as groups of people to be notified, are pre-definable and adjustable to various situations at the same time. The operator can make any changes before sending the messages.
3. The notification can be made in several languages, which means, for example, that the German CEO can be sent a message in the German language, whereas the Spanish firefighters can be delivered the same message in the Spanish language.
4. Vektra® Notification allows the operator to verify whether or not the recipient has been delivered the message, requires the acknowledgement of receipt automatically and, in case the responsible person is unavailable, it keeps sending the message repetitiously.
5. All actions/events that take place are recorded and stored on the comprehensive Vektra® database (for example, what sort of message, to whom and when was sent, and by whom it was sent).
Most importantly, all rights, messages, functionalities, features and communications channels can be selected and set according to specific customer needs and requirements.
Vektra® has a number of applications: nowadays, not only is it used in dams, chemical plants, manufacturing and processing facilities in emergency situations, but also in banks or ministries for summons of their staff to meetings.