Behind the Scene: Factory Acceptance Test for the Early Warning Dissemination System in the Coastal Districts of Odisha, India
Mr Pankaj Agrawal – the CEO of Telegrafia’s Indian Business Partner: “For India’s first coastal Tsunami warning system being implemented in the state of Odisha, I was on a visit […]Read more ›
3D Printing in the Development and Manufacture of Early Warning Systems
Read more ›
Hardware Team – More than 80 man-years of combined experience in the Telegrafia R&D Unit
Read more ›
- Success Story: Early Warning System for the Kuwait Oil Company
- Can you imagine that only by 3 clicks of a mouse you can send a text, voice, or e-mail message to several people at once?
- Pleased to meet you, Pavian!
- Tectonic Shifts as One of Many Reasons for Natural Disasters
- Warning system in the biggest sports open air event in Slovakia
Acoustic coverage Acoustic projects Acusticus Professional automatic processes background noise branding buy the siren Christmas church bell City Warning System control centre Dam Early Warning and Notification Systems early warning system electromechanical siren electronical siren Electronic church bell electronic siren electronic sirens EWANS Eximbank extended hardware-based Flood French Polynesia Gibon siren headquarters history Horns HUSKROUA LCU15 loans for early warning and notification systems projects Malaysia noise level Notification and Summons Systems outsourceable cloud-service-based Pavian siren Peace Marathon Polgolla Screamer simply hardware-based siren control support for Early Warning Systems Telegrafia Tsunami siren Vektra