Vrancea is a county in Romania with its seat at Focșani. It is mostly the historical region near the Romanian border with Moldavia, to the south-west of the Milcov River. […]Read more ›
Success Story: Early Warning System at an Industrial Plant in Colombia, South America
The installed alert system consists of 12 Gibon horns, which are made of anticorrosive aluminium alloy and strategically arranged on the plant tower. They supply 800 people with alert information […]Read more ›
Satu Mare is a city with a population of 102,400 (2011) in the north-west of Romania, the capital of Satu Mare County, and the centre of the Satu Mare metropolitan […]Read more ›
Success story – 14 Telegrafia´s Sirens in 6 Malaysian Dam Warning Systems
End user: NEK EAD Dams and Cascades Project: Iskar Dam, BulgariaRead more ›
Sirens Built within the Framework of SEHIS – The Slovak National Early Warning and Notification System – Protecting the Old Town of Bratislava
The Pavian electronic siren has become an indispensable part of the Bratislava Old Town. The siren has been installed in the most vulnerable area of the city within the framework […]Read more ›
- Success Story: Early Warning System for the Kuwait Oil Company
- Can you imagine that only by 3 clicks of a mouse you can send a text, voice, or e-mail message to several people at once?
- Pleased to meet you, Pavian!
- Tectonic Shifts as One of Many Reasons for Natural Disasters
- Warning system in the biggest sports open air event in Slovakia