A few days ago, an employee of the Telegrafia company was himself an eyewitness to a natural disaster and practical use of the company’s product. A supercell (rotating thunderstorm) occurred […]Read more ›
The first Sunday in October, the 93rd Košice Peace Marathon took place in Košice, East Slovakia. By its long history and tradition, it has been the oldest, regularly organised marathon […]Read more ›
Installation of Telegrafia’s tsunami siren in the Pacific island of Maiao
- Success Story: Early Warning System for the Kuwait Oil Company
- Can you imagine that only by 3 clicks of a mouse you can send a text, voice, or e-mail message to several people at once?
- Pleased to meet you, Pavian!
- Tectonic Shifts as One of Many Reasons for Natural Disasters
- Warning system in the biggest sports open air event in Slovakia