Early Warning and Public Address Systems for Ski Resorts
As a new ski season is comming, skiers and snowboarders across the world cannot wait to spend some quality time on ski slopes. Apart from providing professional customer services, it is vital that ski resort operators take into consideration customer safety during the peak season. Solutions supplied by Telegrafia can guarantee the safe and smooth day-to-day operation of every ski resort.
Live Voice Announcements and Early Notification
Whether for commercial or emergency reasons, Telegrafia’s sirens will remain operable even in freezing conditions. They can reproduce live-voice announcements, pre-recorded messages or music from a control centre, easily, quickly and effectively. There is no need to worry about surprises, all skiers and snowboarders will be informed immediately if the weather changes suddenly or there is an avalanche or an injury.
Notification of Rescue Teams
During any dramatic event, emergency and rescue teams must have a possibility of effective communication with ski resort staff. Our early warning and PA system can guarantee that notification messages are sent automatically and reliably from a control centre. Hence, the emergency units and rescue teams (first responders) are quickly summoned to provide help in emergencies.
Unification and Simplification of Operational Activities at a Ski Resort Control Centre
A unified software system with its intuitive graphical interface plays a significant role in every critical situation, considering the operators’ need for fast and targeted reactions.
The solution provided by Telegrafia is a single device with the following features:
- Streaming live voice to the previously selected sirens or PA loudspeakers (well-organised and displayed on a map)
- Sending notifications to the members of rescue teams and ski resort staff
- Controlling other devices such as cameras, air conditioning or gates
- Keeping records of emergencies or other important events/actions
- Simple stopping the operation of ski lifts in emergencies or distress
- Managing human resources
- Keeping records of service and maintenance checks and interventions
Telegrafia’s solution can find its application in a variety of fields; including staff task management, safety management, control and maintenance, and others.
For more information, do not hesitate to contact us.
The article was written by
Monika is an international business manager for Balkan, Benelux and Scandinavian states. She worked with a diverse range of organisations, including government institutions, IGOs in the field of migration, private sector and non-profits. The mentioned experience laid a sound foundation for a challenging and meaningful job she has in the Telegrafia Company. Therefore, she is very excited about bringing you the latest news from the field of early warning and notification systems.
You might be interested
- What is the link between urbanisation and public safety? Still more pros than cons of urbanisation?
- How Indonesia Faces Natural Disasters
- Can animals feel an impending earthquake?
- Can you tell the difference between public address systems and warning systems?
- The National Early Warning and Notification System in the Slovak Republic